Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Hexagon Afghan

Ok - just one more post today. I wanted to get the pictures of the hexagon afghan up. Right now I've completed 56 hexagons (four rows of 14). I need to do 20 more rows of 14 and I figure at about 20 minutes a hexagon, that will be another, gasp, 90 hours of work. It will be big enough to stretch over a queen sized bed. I should probably not do any more time calculations as it freaks me out! I've been using Lion Brand Cotton-Ease with a size G hook. I used most of the colors from the first line of Cotton-Ease colors they released a couple years back. There are now several more colors, but I've stuck with the ten I initially started with - almond, snow, lake, taupe, terracotta, stone, charcoal, maize, violet, and lime.





Enjoy! I sure am.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I Love this. Thanks for leaving this link on my Flickr account. You have a great blog. Visit mine at www.scrapbookingal.com