Thursday, June 25, 2009

EasyBloom

Ok - this is potentially cool - I want to know if anyone's tried it - the Easy Bloom plant sensor. Apparently, you put it in the garden, or a pot, let the Easy Bloom measure the environment and it can troubleshoot issues you might be having with a plant. It goes for $53.99 on Amazon. I wonder if it's worth it. The website says it does the following:

The EasyBloom Plant Sensor and website allow you to:
Bullet_1 Determine which plants will thrive in a specific spot in
your yard or home.
Bullet_2 Diagnose an ailing plant so you can bring it back to health.
Bullet_3 Access detailed plant information on over 5000+ plants; create a
custom plant library of your favorite plants.


Hmmm...wonder if it's worth it. I should do a little investigating. Or maybe just stick to the trial and error I've been using for years!








No comments: