Saturday, January 27, 2007

Another Music List - This Time of My Own Making

Here's a mix I created since I wanted to send Innocent Bystander off with a CD - let's see what he thinks. I kinda like it.

1. Nicotine and Gravy - Beck
2. All We Have Is Now - The Flaming Lips
3. Waltz #2 (XO) - Elliot Smith
4. One by One - Wilco
5. Ball and Biscuit - The White Stripes
6. Stickshifts and Safety Belts - Cake
7. Wave of Mutilation - The Pixies
8. Judy and the Dream of Horses - Belle and Sebastian
9. The Sounds of Science - The Beastie Boys
10. All The Love In the World - Nine Inch Nails
11. Yesterday Threw Everything at Me - Athlete
12. In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
13. Radar - Morphine
14. Honey Bear - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
15. Hard Way to Fall - Ryan Adams

No comments: