AArF was subjected to much measuring and trying on of the following sweater. Doesn't he look thrilled? Here's a closer look too. I found the basic pattern online - a rib stitch for the neck and back, and a garter stitch for the body of the sweater - just follow the measurements that are given for your dog's back, belly, neck and stance, and you're on your way to a cool sweater. I used Paton's Wool - the basic worsted wool - with size 6 and 8 needles. The pattern called for one color but I decided to spice up the garter stitch with some stripes. You can use any type of stitch for the body - great way to get some fair isle in for your special dog. Enjoy!
In other news, yesterday was -15 degrees with the wind chill. Some flurries this morning, but we still haven't gotten any substantial snow.
Innocent Bystander is headed up to Canada tomorrow as his father is terminally ill and has taken a turn for the worse.
~GAC


No comments:
Post a Comment