After getting up early this morning and bringing AArF outside, I put on a pot of coffee and took some time to enjoy watching the snow fall from my third floor apartment windows. It's now 10.30 AM and it's STILL snowing! Probably about an inch has accumulated but it probably won't stay.
I'm going to do more schoolwork in a bit, but the snow is so pretty, it's hard to concentrate. I wish Innocent Bystander was here with me enjoying it as well, but alas, someone has to make the donuts! I wonder if it's snowing downtown as well, or if it's just raining.
On another note (and no pun intended) I took the Ken Burns series JAZZ from the library the other day and have watched two of the ten episodes. AMAZING. I purchased the book from the series a few years ago and got about 1/3 of the way through - something I always wanted to get back to but never think of it. As I was watching an episode last night, I decided to keep a list of musicians whom I would like to add to my music collection. Later, I jumped online and ordered up a bunch of CDs from the library. I can't wait for them all to come in!
Stay warm...
~GAC
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment