Tuesday, May 01, 2007

FINALS TIME

Finals are upon me now and I've been studying every day since Friday. The library and I are very close friends, one desk in particular. I have my earplugs, iPod (IB replaced his this weekend w/ a 30 gig and now it makes me want to get an 80 gig since mine is 3.5 years old and only holds 10 gig. I have at least four times more music than that - but I digress), water, iced coffee, Vaseline (don't ask) and various study outlines.

My first exam is Monday, next is Tuesday, and the last one is Thursday. I'm getting a little stressed about their timing, but what can you do?

I also have a project due by June 6th but I'm not going to worry about that until finals are over. How hard can the project be? Probably very hard.

No news of note to report - just more grey hair by the minute.

~GAC

No comments: