Wow - I just found the coolest website - the Google Pedometer. Check it out - with a little practice, you can plot your running routes all over whatever city, village, or shire you happen to live in. I just started running again and I surprised myself and did about 4.6 miles the other day - it took 45 minutes, but right now I'm just working on being able to run consistently for at least 30 minutes and not worry about how much time it takes me.
And to think in high school when I was on the cross country team, I was regularly running 3 mile courses around 19-20 minutes or so. Oh, those were the days.
The site is great for non-runners too - wanna see how much distance you cover walking back and forth to work/school? Find out at the Google Pedometer!
School is kicking in its last month and AaRF will be spending some time at his country villa so that I can pretty much live in the library all of April. Fun.
~GAC
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment